Wednesday 31 August 2011

Ryan Reynolds and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley for M&S?!







This afternoon I was just flicking through one of my favourite fashion sites catwalkqueen.tv and read that Ryan Reynolds and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley are the new stars of M&S! I'm not sure how I feel about this... yes they are gorgeous humans and everyone likes to look at that but their reputation for idealising 'real' women has vanished. M&S is such a household name and I just don't feel they have a place for an American Movie star or Burberry's and Victoria's Secret's own Rosie Huntington-Whiteley!

I say bring back Twiggy, Dannii Minogue, Lisa Snowdon and any other Nation-favourite B.C.D-listers out there!

Oh how they do smolder though.... golly gosh good looking people eh?!
ryan reynolds marks & spencer pic4.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment