Sunday 30 October 2011

Burberry Vs. Topshop



Everyone should own a trench, and if you can afford it a Burberry trench is the way forward. This updated number with leather sleeves modelled so well on Emma Watson graced the SS11 catwalks and clearly the high street buyers picked up on this innovation immediately as it is all over their AW11 high street collections. Topshop has done a great version and very affordable - recently even more affordable - I picked this up for £45! The Topshop sleeves aren't leather which normally I wouldn't go for but since it was only the arms I wasn't afraid of excess sweating. Usually, with synthetic materials which imitate leather aren't so breathable and just make you too hot!

Today I'm wearing my new trench with other amazing mid season deals I've picked up recently: an H&M red silky dress for just £10, and a long grey cardigan also H&M for £7! Mental....



 And of course my best friends - Danny Sullivan might just be my fashion soulmate.


No comments:

Post a Comment