Wednesday 23 November 2011

Everyone Wants to Rock

Earlier on this month I had a really fun photo shoot with an exciting theme: Everyone wants to Rock

It was a test shoot with some of M+P Models' up and coming talent, and I worked with a really great photographer, Sarina Scheepers who had put together the whole creative push to get this photo shoot off the ground. With the theme I made made mood boards from the brief and immediately thought of studs, leather, wet-look, feathers, fur and fringing - a type of sexy that women want to be. After my ideas were on paper the sourcing is the next step which is the most fun part!! All items in the shoot are from the high street and very affordable - if you'd like to know where I got them from please message me :)
Here are a few of my favourites from the day and of course more will be on my facebook page :) :





No comments:

Post a Comment