Tuesday 17 January 2012

Today I'm wearing Cheap Monday

I Love fashion and today I'm showing you a fashion-first for me: the jumpsuit. I've never felt 100% with my proportions and jumpsuits just seemed like a honking red flag - a no go zone at all measures. Then I found this one by Cheap Monday - its a strapless drapey type with huge pockets and I think its fabulous. I love this brand but find it's far to pricey compared to prices in its homeland of Sweden so I've resisted. Then floating in the racks of the sale shed at Urban Outfitters, I find this beauty feeding my hungry eyes and for just £10 I snapped it up. It's a size XL so some of the £70 I saved went to the dressmakers to take it in :)

Silver wrap Cardigan - Mango
Gold Necklace - Primark
Pair of gold Cuffs - ASOS
Fringe studded Bag - Mischa Barton
Pointed Wedge Shoes - Office

Here's the video...





No comments:

Post a Comment