Sunday 6 May 2012

SKIN

Today I'm Wearing: Topshop faux fur jacket, H&M lace vest, Urban Outfitters side split skirt, vintage belt and bag, and eBay boots.


So I've got a giant bag of beautiful clothes I refuse to throw away because I keep telling myself they'd be perfect if I changed the shape/added belt loops/shortened the length/added a giant side split.
I've finally invested in a sewing machine and spent this weekend teaching myself how to use the thing and today I'm wearing my first ever alteration! This skirt used to be a maxi (3 inches too long, even in my highest heels) and I've altered it to a midi length which is more current. I also made the slit higher too so I can get my leg over my bicycle and cycle in it. Wow I love it when function meets fashion!
Jewellery is from Freedom @ Topshop


1 comment:

  1. perfect outfit. I love it!!

    Milli x

    @shereemilli

    www.glitzngrime.com

    ReplyDelete