Sunday 15 July 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

It's been just over a year since I began this blog! What an amazing year =D Everything has changed and although I'm not 100% where I want to be yet, I'm battling through.....

This time 5 years ago I was gearing myself up to move abroad to France;
This time 3 years ago, I was a graduate in biology and heading for Fashion.
This time last year I was leaving a great job in a fashion buying office to chase my styling dream...

And the last 12 months have been amazing from being the runner up in the styling competition with VERY.co.uk to right up until last month where my styling can be seen on the Italian Vogue website! I'm still working three jobs, 7 days a week and feeling like a fashion nobody and often it feels deflating and stagnant. But I still get whispers of hope that one day I can earn a living doing what I love most.
Well, 366 days given the leap year :/. My bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment