Monday 25 February 2013

February Feeling

The past few weeks have been freezing but super sunny which has got me excited about the coming Spring. Colours are creeping their way back into my black attire and to keep me warm I've tried to channel colours through my accessories - for example my red Irregular choice shoes or through bright nail colours. I'm also really feeling a fringe finish on practically everything at the moment. Fringe bags, shirts, skirts, jackets and my latest fringed item are these pleather shorts from Boohoo.com - they're amazing! They make my otherwise flat packed buttocks look peachy...
Gold sunglasses - H&M || Floral Sunglasses - Primark || Nail Polishes - H&M || Fringe Shorts - Boohoo || Red Heels - Irregular Choice || Nail Tattoos - Urban Outfitters || DKNY Pure Perfume



No comments:

Post a Comment