Monday 18 February 2013

Fitting In

Jeans. I don't wear them and yet I'm still bent on finding the perfect pair. The ones I'm wearing today were picked up from a charity shop in South Yorkshire ages ago. They're old Levi's and cost me £2 - I had the intention of slicing them up and adding leather pockets and studs so I could sell them on but I kind of like them as they are! Who knows how much I'll wear them...but today I'm loving them with a high heel and a casual jumper.
Today I'm wearing:
Slouchy jumper - Silence + Noise at Urban Outfitters
Levi's Jeans - Charity shop
Bandage heels - River Island
Necklace - Primark
Shell bag - Primark
Sunglasses H&M







2 comments:

  1. LOVE those shoes!!!! Are they still in stores??

    Steph

    Www.styleanonymous.com

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous!! Found you on LOOK Magazine's website and love your blog!! Followed! ..X

    www.pennyandpolaroids.com

    ReplyDelete