Monday 4 February 2013

Sister Sister

I hate to show my mushy side but the past 6 months I've become a a big ball of emotion. I make myself sick. I'm meant to be from Yorkshire - fearless, rough and as hard as nails.... Well not really. But more to the point: my sister is one of my favourite people Ever. Like. Everrrrr. So I decided to dedicate a blog post to her in the style of one of my favourite blogs How Two Live. We don't really have the same style and I'm not even sure she likes having pictures taken but being the amazing person she is, my sister let me drag her outside (and in heels!) on a cold Sunday afternoon to take a few snaps. What a Super Duper Star.
Today I'm wearing: 
fur hat - vintage
Gold glittery socks - Primark
Sandals - Dorothy Perkins

Bobo wears:
hat - Primark mens
Jeans - H&M mens
boots - Jeffrey Campbell


Our sister Pandora bracelets -  Bobo's hand is below mine and she made a bangle from a fork! Its engraved with Fong and mine's still in the making...

No comments:

Post a Comment