Sunday 22 September 2013

A Dark Place

My sister (the fabulous photographer of late) said I'm dressed for a funeral. That I should pull my finger out and jog on. Black is depressing and so is music about death but it funnily just makes me feel better. She's also right! I'm blasting out Katy Perry this fine afternoon and feeling super working on a sunny Sunday afternoon. I've pulled out my veiled beanie because the weather is finally calling for it, the dress is from Thailand! From a weird second hand shop that smelt of fresh toilet on Koh Lanta. It was something like 50p I love it - It's like a pinafore apron or a sexy backless thing. How versatile. I reckon I'll be wearing a white shirt underneath and chucking it on for school this winter.




1 comment:

  1. killer fit! and that dress is very cool, really like the style of it.

    x http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete