Saturday 19 October 2013

Bree

I've been at my new job for seven weeks now and it requires me to wear formal conservative stuff. I don't mind but still  haven't quite found myself yet and feel like I'm slowly losing my personality through my clothes - which as you might imagine, its a cold-sweat, wrinkle-inducing kind of terrifying. Anyhow, the decision has been made after watching a ton of Desperate Housewives this weekend that I'm going to start channelling Bree Van De Kamp some days to feel girly and when it starts getting really cold I'll dress all androgynous. Get ready for brogues, bow ties, quiffs and matchy suits. 
Today I'm wearing:
hat - Charity shop
Cropped knit - Primark
Skirt - Topshop
Belt - Versace
Shoes - Office





2 comments:

  1. The world appreciates the writings that include the knowledge and information about everyday science. I like your style and promise to come again and again to increase my skills and knowledge.
    wholesale womens tops

    ReplyDelete
  2. The great writer is one that knows the best about the things that surrounds us. Your writings have proved to me that you are really a knowledgeable person. Your words have glued me to the articles you have produced.
    Wholesale Womens Leggings Distributor UK

    ReplyDelete